1. Collection of Personal Information from Customers
We explain the purpose of collecting and using customers’ Personal Information within the scope necessary for business and obtain prior consent before collection.
2. Use of Customers’ Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we hold only for the purpose of sending products to customers for Our Site and announcing special events, etc., and do not provide such information to third parties. When newly collecting information, we clearly specify the purpose of collection and use the information within the scope of the purpose for which we have obtained consent from customers. In cases where there is a need to use such information beyond the scope of the purpose, we notify customers to that effect.
The Personal Information collected on Our Site from customers will be used within the scope necessary for the following purposes:
1. To contact customers in order to answer or confirm their inquiries, etc.
2. To announce new services to customers and provide information on new products
3. To send information on products and services
4. To send questionnaires asking about customer needs, such as products they desire
5. To conduct analysis for improving products and services
6. To provide services tailored to customers
7. To deliver ordered products
3. Proper Management
We always strive to keep customers’ Personal Information updated and accurate.
We also manage the information appropriately and carefully, and implement security measures in order to prevent improper access, loss, leakage, etc.
In cases where we provide customer information to an external company to outsource part of our business, we require the company through an agreement, etc. to implement appropriate protection measures equivalent to our handling of the information.
5. Correction, Termination of Use, Disclosure, etc.
In cases where customers request correction of their Personal Information, termination of use, disclosure, etc., we promptly respond after confirming their identities in accordance with our prescribed procedure.
6. Internal System
We regularly implement internal education programs to enhance employees’ awareness of protection of personal information so as to enable employees to strive to protect customers’ Personal Information in a responsible manner. With regard to development of an internal system and implementation and maintenance of measures relating to protection and appropriate handling of customers’ Personal Information, we also continue conducting reviews and making improvements. In addition, we conduct periodic internal audits in order to manage Personal Information appropriately.
Contact for inquiries about our policy on protection of Personal Information
0120-188880; telephone hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.